Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kim Kardashian's TMI Twitter Pics

Kim Kardashian's TMI Twitter Pics



"Just finished laser hair removal... Gotta love being Armenian!" Kim Twittered on June 1.




"Here are some outtakes from the photo shoot I did with the adorable kitty cat in Australia," she wrote on her Web site on May 20.





"How adorable is this little kitten!?" Kim wrote on May 20.




"I have the best date ever tonight!" the Kim Kardashian, 29, Twittered May 20. "Kisses!"


"I love doing photo shoots with my sisters. Sometimes shoots can last all day so it’s always so much more fun having Kourt and Khloe around to be silly with," Kim Twittered on May 20.





"Good morning kisses w the luv of my life Mason!" the makeup-free reality star Twittered of Kourtney's 4-month-old son on May 15.





"I got really tired, so I had to take a nap on Kim's booty," blogged Khloe, 25, of snoozing on Kim's backside during a Beverly Hills party April 27.





"Rest assured, the owner and vet were on set and showed me how to pick him up," Kim blogged on April 18. "The cat was not harmed in any way and is perfectly fine! I love animals and would never do anything to harm animals."



Days after announcing her split from beau Reggie Bush, Kim Twittered pics of her in a bikini on March 27. "What a relaxing day on the boat with my sisters!" she wrote.





"Wish I had time to workout today but straight to filming all day," wrote the E! reality star on March 27.




Kim is appearing in two 2011 calendars, "one with my blonde hair and one with brunette hair," she wrote on her official blog on March 17.




"SUPER SEXY & EDGY!" Kim Twittered Jan. 27 of her Brian Lichtenberg suit.




"HOT HOT HOT! Not even retouched yet!" she wrote on Jan. 27.




"At the dentist for a good teeth cleaning!" she Twittered Dec. 11. "This is serious!"




v"I thought he was really cute at first, but then he peed on me!!" Kim wrote on her website Dec. 28 of the monkey. "Ashton [Kutcher] said the monkey had pooped on him, so I didn't feel too bad, haha. Gross little monkey!"




"My mom started crying because she had waited 30 years to bring this dress out, so I tried it on for her," Kim wrote on Nov. 23. "It was a perfect fit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Blogs Friends

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner